Here’s a wonderful lineup of a dozen CDs (old and new) just waiting to be listened to. I’ve gotten to maybe half of them. I like most. Book of the Key and Soundtracks for Imaginary Movies in particular; I didn’t think much of Frances the Mute at first, but it’s growing on me (though I still don’t think I like it as much as De-Loused in the Comatorium).
- Big Satan - I Think They Liked It, Honey
- Bloodcount - Memory Select: The Paris Concert 3
- Anthony Curtis - Book of the Key
- Satoko Fujii Quartet - Zephyros
- Guapo - Black Oni
- The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute
- Mastodon - Remission
- Mogwai - Government Commissions
- Pan-Thy-Monium - Khaooos & Kon-fus-ion
- Pelican - Australasia
- Shub-Niggurath - Live
- Systems Theory - Soundtracks for Imaginary Movies
Actually, the Shub-Niggurath never made it to CD as far as I know. My copy is a cassette tape I got off of eBay (for as much as a CD would have cost). Worth it? I don’t know - I haven’t listened to it yet.